– Dr. Tim Elmore - President, Growing Leaders
Jason is the real deal. He is a warm and authentic communicator who engages his audience when he speaks, through the use of humor, insight and challenge.
– Ben Arment - Founder, STORY and Dream Year
Jason is one of the most likable but execution-oriented leaders I know. He knows how to mobilize people and resources to achieve great things, and leaves a wake of loyal followers who would do anything for him.
– Steve Warnstrom - Operator, Chick-fil-A
He influenced my team leaders in a positive way. They can recall what he shared with them every time he would coach our leaders. Our leaders find themselves understanding leadership better and finding ways to help others grow.
– Mike Cahill - U.S. Army(Ret) & Assistant Research Professor at Auburn University
He has the rare trait of being able to speak to thousands, yet make an individual feel like he’s the only other person in the room. In short – he’s fantastic.
– Brian Witham - Worship Pastor, LifeChurch.tv
He has an incredible gift of speaking to, relating with, and impacting the lives he comes in contact with every day. His passion and success for reaching the next generation is undeniable.
– Brent Fielder - Assoc. Director of Staff Development, WinShape Camps
Jason is not only good at being strategic to get things done, but he is also someone who is deeply committed to relationships and building up those around him. He is someone that I am constantly learning from and I am honored to be coached by him.
– Jerry Hurley - Pastor of Team Development, LifeChurch.tv
Jason is a bright, creative and has great insight into leader development, and connecting with the new generation of leaders today!
– Johnny Hunt - Pastor, FBC Woodstock & Former SBC President
Jason’s leadership greatly enhanced our ministry. He has a real passion to see people grow.
– Andrew Ashman - Consumer Experience Manager, Ford & Lincoln
Jason was an integral member of the team during our launch phase and helped us combined our corporate goals and that of the customers we served. He was able to connect with the key stakeholders to help us build our plan. Jason was a pleasure to work with and I look forward to working with him again.
– Tony Morgan - Chief Strategic Officer, Tony Morgan Live
He’s an entrepreneur and loves to help organizations improve their customer environments.
– Rob Tate - Preference Management Evangelist, PossibleNOW
I have attended corporate events that Jason has led and I have been blown away by the level of interaction the experiences provided.
– Brenton Balvin - Operations Manager, Wal-Mart
I was impressed with Jason’s ability to not only build relationships with individuals quickly, but also with his ability to execute work demands with a high level of excellence and success.
– Brian Cole - Production Director, GiANT Impact
I saw the results of his entrepreneurial spirit and skill – he has a ton to offer and has a great heart as well!
New from Me
The Table of Influence: What Successful People Know That You Should Too
Successful people invest in relationships. While there is certainly value in knowledge gained from traditional, institutional settings, one often overlooked dimension of our human experience is the ability to learn from the wisdom of others. This wisdom exists all around us but is only available when we seek it from the right sources, are open to its instruction, and genuinely willing to adapt. This practical eBook will help you:
- Explore the need for a table of influence
- How to identify people of influence
- Eleven types of people to invite to your table
- Define the terms of engagement
- Know what to do with what you learn along the way