Successful people invest in relationships. While there is certainly value in knowledge gained from traditional, institutional settings, one often overlooked dimension of our human experience is the ability to learn from the wisdom of others. This wisdom exists all around us but is only available when we seek it from the right sources, are open to its instruction, and genuinely willing to adapt.
This practical eBook will help you:
- Explore the need for a table of influence
- How to identify people of influence
- Eleven types of people to invite to your table
- Define the terms of engagement
- Know what to do with what you learn along the way
If you could bring the right voices to the table, it could change everything for you. Dan Cathy, President & COO of Chick-fil-A, sets the table by writing a personal foreword.