You are either coming out of a busy work season, in the middle of a busy work season, or preparing to enter into a busy work season.
Tired? Excited? Frustrated? Overwhelmed?
Maybe you feel a little of everything right now.
It seems life is always busy, but there are certain work seasons that are busier than others. How do you make it through a busy work season? For me, here are 15 reminders that keep me going:
- There is an ending date
- It is an opportunity to distinctively shine
- Don't neglect personal development
- Intentionally create brief moments to breathe
- Guard against sacrificing excellence for speed
- Keep people the priority
- Don't let pressing tasks trump the overall mission
- Postpone major decisions
- Watch your attitude with everyone
- Integrate others into the plan
- Acknowledge it is okay to feel stressful right now
- Lean in regardless of the pain
- Go home and be fully present with my family
- Outsource what I can
- Remember God is with and for me