1. What happens culturally in the organization and among team members trickles down to the guest.
2. The key ingredient in the soul of a place is the quality of human interactions among team members.
3. We should care about the quality and fruit of human interactions.
4. Take great care of each other.
5. I don't expect you to care for a guest if you don't feel cared for by this organization or your team.
6. Imagine serving alongside an amazing team that when you look to your left and right you can learn from them, have fun with them, be a champion with, and be the best at what we do.
7. To communicate sincerity to both a team member and a guest, they should feel me saying to them, "I see you."
8. Your environment for a guest should be welcoming and comforting.