People may or may not like their experience with your organization. In fact, someone will only give you several minutes before they decide if they like you, your team, your products, and your store. Thanks to social media, a good or poor experience can be shared to literally thousands of people in seconds. Research reveals that when a customer has a poor experience, he/she will tell a lot more people than if they simply had a satisfactory experience. Research also reveals that a customer will tell more people about a WOW experience than if they had a poor experience.
Three things you should know:
- Seventy percent of Americans are willing to spend an average of 13 percent more with companies they believe provide excellent customer service.
- Sixty-eight percent of consumers leave a company because of the treatment they receive.
- More people that have a WOW experience will tell more people than if they had a poor experience.
Imagine if you could create an environment for customers and guests that motivates them to share their remarkable experience with others and then keep returning! Over the years of working with well-known churches and companies, I have crafted ten areas that when done well, can lead you to become a world-class organization.
The entire process includes four steps:
We will walk through elements focused on:
- Lost Art of Hospitality
- It Comes Down to One Word: CARE
- Design Your Guest Experience
- Plan the Experience Scene by Scene
- Prepare Your Team
- The Art of Hospitality
- What You’re Communicating
- Help Your People Talk About You
In order to sustain a remarkable experience, I will concentrate on three areas:
- Your team
- Your environment
- Your customers
I have had the pleasure of working with well-known churches and companies including Ford, Chick-fil-A, PossibleNOW, and First Baptist Church Woodstock. I would love to chat with you. Simply, send me a message.